Wednesday 7 July 2010

Introducing: Volbeat



To all my Scandinavian Voters! This is a band called Volbeat from Denmark. An interesting mix of music that sounds a bit like Johnny Cash, Metalica, and Elvis rolled into one.
This was introduced to me by Dorthea Gjelsvik, who is the sister of my best friend Ole when I was in Primary School In Dover Court in Singapore... She is the person who originally got me into such bands as Guns n Roses, Metalica, Pantera and Nirvana. :D
I would've been a completely different person if I never listened to her music blasting from her room as I was playing lego. :D

Oke... a lil edit here.. MTV website cannot play youtube videos... So here is the link... Really listen to them... It's awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mV_HHL-h6g

No comments:

Post a Comment